Park Lane 24
Road: Park Lane, Teddington
Nos. 24, 26 and 28 comprise a terrace of three houses, known as Overton Villas in 1878.
No. 24 is end of terrace, 2-storey, constructed of stock brick, front elevation painted, slate roof with clumsy loft conversion constructed with slate mansards under felted flat roof. The house has sash windows with brick arches and a medium sized front garden.
This page is part of the Directory of Buildings of Townscape Merit (BTMs) and Listed Buildings in Teddington assembled by the Planning and History Groups of The Teddington Society. Click on any photo for a higher resolution version. Copyright for the material on this page rests with the contributor.