Middle Lane 2
Road: Middle Lane
No. 2: At the junction of Park Road with The Causeway and Middle Lane is a 4-storey block containing 7 leasehold flats and a dental surgery at ground floor level. It is reminiscent of the prow of an ocean-going liner, with rough cast rendered elevations, balconies, plastic windows and a penthouse.The entrance to the flats is at no. 2 Middle Lane. The dental surgery's address is no. 26-28 The Causeway. This site had once been occupied by the Town Hall built and opened in 1886, but was burnt down in 1903. The building was given an award by the Teddington Society in April 2002.
This page is part of the Directory of Buildings of Townscape Merit (BTMs) and Listed Buildings in Teddington assembled by the Planning and History Groups of The Teddington Society. Click on any photo for a higher resolution version. Copyright for the material on this page rests with the contributor.