High Street 123, "The King's Head"
Road: High Street, Teddington
Property: 123, "The King's Head" pub
A public house of this name has been on this site since the seventeenth century and is first mentioned in Teddington Manor Court Rolls in 1689, and it appears in the Licensing Lists of 1726. It has probably been rebuilt several times, and the present building is thought to date from the 19th century. It has recently been substantially altered and now (2013) has a restaurant as well as a public bar. It is owned by The White Company.
This page is part of the Directory of Buildings of Townscape Merit (BTMs) and Listed Buildings in Teddington assembled by the Planning and History Groups of The Teddington Society. Click on any photo for a higher resolution version. Copyright for the material on this page rests with the contributor.