Ferry Road 4
Road: Ferry Road
After the turning into Broom Road and leading down to the river are the even numbers of Ferry Road, nos. 4-14. They were possibly originally built in the 1830s. There are occupants listed in Water Lane (previous road name) in the 1841 census. No. 4 is one of a pair of semi-detached cottages (no. 2 is now no. 1 Broom Road) and is 2-storey, brick with sash windows, slate roof and an entrance at the side with gravelled frontage for parking.
This page is part of the Directory of Buildings of Townscape Merit (BTMs) and Listed Buildings in Teddington assembled by the Planning and History Groups of The Teddington Society. Click on any photo for a higher resolution version. Copyright for the material on this page rests with the contributor.