Stanley Road

From Tedsoc Wiki
Revision as of 08:57, 11 November 2013 by Cphicks (talk | contribs) (Text replace - "Click below for the page about each Building of Townscape Merit in this road for which we have already gathered information:" to "Anyone who knows anything about the buildings in this road and their history or who has a better photograph o)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This page is part of the Directory of Buildings of Townscape Merit (BTMs) and Listed Buildings in Teddington assembled by the Planning and History Groups of The Teddington Society. You can view Stanley Road on Google Maps. The properties in this road designated by the Council on their website as Buildings of Townscape Merit are:

Stanley Road Nos 3, 5, 7, 164 (Red Lion Public House), 166, 168, 174, 203, 205, 207, 213, 239, 241 & Fortescue House

The TeddSoc 1973 Survey stated " An ancient road leading across Teddington Common. Few houses in road until after 1860 when the manor land between Waldegrave Rd & Stanley Rd was sold".

Anyone who knows anything about the buildings in this road and their history or who has a better photograph of any of these buildings is asked to get in touch by email. Click below for the page about each Building of Townscape Merit in this road for which we have already gathered information: