Difference between revisions of "Stanley Road"

From Tedsoc Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Text replace - "[http://www.richmond.gov.uk/home/environment/urban_design/buildings_of_townscape_merit.htm website]" to "[http://www.richmond.gov.uk/home/services/planning/listed_buildings/locally_listed_buildings.htm]")
Line 4: Line 4:
 
The TeddSoc 1973 Survey stated " An ancient road leading across Teddington Common. Few houses in road until after 1860 when the manor land between Waldegrave Rd & Stanley Rd was sold".  
 
The TeddSoc 1973 Survey stated " An ancient road leading across Teddington Common. Few houses in road until after 1860 when the manor land between Waldegrave Rd & Stanley Rd was sold".  
  
The properties in this road designated by the Council on their [http://www.richmond.gov.uk/home/environment/urban_design/buildings_of_townscape_merit.htm website]  
+
The properties in this road designated by the Council on their [http://www.richmond.gov.uk/home/services/planning/listed_buildings/locally_listed_buildings.htm]  
 
as Buildings of Townscape Merit are:  
 
as Buildings of Townscape Merit are:  
  

Revision as of 13:22, 28 September 2014

This page is part of the Directory of Buildings of Townscape Merit (BTMs) and Listed Buildings in Teddington assembled by the Planning and History Groups of The Teddington Society. You can view Stanley Road on Google Maps.

The TeddSoc 1973 Survey stated " An ancient road leading across Teddington Common. Few houses in road until after 1860 when the manor land between Waldegrave Rd & Stanley Rd was sold".

The properties in this road designated by the Council on their [1] as Buildings of Townscape Merit are: