Difference between revisions of "Stanley Road"

From Tedsoc Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 7: Line 7:
 
{| border="1" cellpadding="10" width=80%
 
{| border="1" cellpadding="10" width=80%
 
| {{PAGENAME}}  
 
| {{PAGENAME}}  
| Nos 3, 5, 7, 164 (Red Lion Public House), 166, 168, 174, 203, 205, 207, 213, 239, 241 & Fortescue House
+
| Nos 3, 5, 7, 164 (Red Lion Public House), 166, 168, 174  
 
|}
 
|}
 
</center>
 
</center>
Line 20: Line 20:
 
* [[Stanley Road 5, "Constitutional House"]]
 
* [[Stanley Road 5, "Constitutional House"]]
 
* [[Stanley Road 7]]
 
* [[Stanley Road 7]]
* [[Stanley Road 203-205]]
+
 
* [[Stanley Road 207]]
 
* [[Stanley Road 213]]
 
* [[Stanley Road 239-241]]
 
* [[Stanley Road, "Fortescue House"]]
 
|
 
 
* [[Stanley Road 164, "The Red Lion"]]
 
* [[Stanley Road 164, "The Red Lion"]]
 
* [[Stanley Road 166-168]]
 
* [[Stanley Road 166-168]]

Revision as of 08:22, 29 January 2014

This page is part of the Directory of Buildings of Townscape Merit (BTMs) and Listed Buildings in Teddington assembled by the Planning and History Groups of The Teddington Society. You can view Stanley Road on Google Maps. The properties in this road designated by the Council on their website as Buildings of Townscape Merit are:

Stanley Road Nos 3, 5, 7, 164 (Red Lion Public House), 166, 168, 174

The TeddSoc 1973 Survey stated " An ancient road leading across Teddington Common. Few houses in road until after 1860 when the manor land between Waldegrave Rd & Stanley Rd was sold".

Anyone who knows anything about the buildings in this road and their history or who has a better photograph of any of these buildings is asked to get in touch by email. Click below for the page about each Building of Townscape Merit in this road for which we have already gathered information: