Difference between revisions of "Stanley Road"

From Tedsoc Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 11: Line 11:
 
</center>
 
</center>
  
 +
The TeddSoc 1973 Survey stated " An ancient road leading across Teddington Common. Few houses in road until after 1860 when the manor land between Waldegrave Rd & Stanley Rd was sold".
  
 
Click below for the page about each Building of Townscape Merit in this road for which we have already gathered information:
 
Click below for the page about each Building of Townscape Merit in this road for which we have already gathered information:

Revision as of 13:20, 31 October 2013

This page is part of the Directory of Buildings of Townscape Merit (BTMs) and Listed Buildings in Teddington assembled by the Planning and History Groups of The Teddington Society. You can view Stanley Road on Google Maps. The properties in this road designated by the Council on their website as Buildings of Townscape Merit are:

Stanley Road Nos 3, 5, 7, 164 (Red Lion Public House), 166, 168, 174, 203, 205, 207, 213, 239, 241 & Fortescue House

The TeddSoc 1973 Survey stated " An ancient road leading across Teddington Common. Few houses in road until after 1860 when the manor land between Waldegrave Rd & Stanley Rd was sold".

Click below for the page about each Building of Townscape Merit in this road for which we have already gathered information: