Admiralty Road

From Tedsoc Wiki
Revision as of 16:00, 20 June 2019 by Rosemary (talk | contribs) (Created page with "This page is part of the Directory of Buildings of Townscape Merit (BTMs) and Listed Buildings in Teddington assembled by the Planning and History Gro...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This page is part of the Directory of Buildings of Townscape Merit (BTMs) and Listed Buildings in Teddington assembled by the Planning and History Groups of The Teddington Society. You can view Admiralty Road on Google Maps.

On the 1863/4 Ordnance Survey map, Queen's Road ran westward from Park Road as far as Park Lane. Here the road ceased. There were no houses on this stretch of the road, except for one house called North Lodge (now no. 2 Admiralty Road).

Part of the land used by the National Physical Laboratory at the Park Road end is now a modern residential development containing Admiralty Road (recalling the work done by the Admiralty Research Laboratory). This road is very short. North Lodge is now developed into a number of flats.


The properties in this road designated by the Council on their website as Buildings of Townscape Merit are:

There are Grade II Listed Buildings in this road as follows: