Windsor Road 16, "Myrtle Lodge"
Road: Windsor Road
Property: 16, "Myrtle Lodge"
See Windsor Road
"Myrtle Lodge" was built c1880. The following are extracted from local directories by Ken Howe in 2015; In 1885 Dr Eyles lived there - by 1888 just his wife. From 1890-92 Mrs Locke resided. There is no entry for 1893 or 1894. In 1899 John Henry Bainton was there. No entries between 1900 & 1902. William Frederick Parrott occupied the property from 1903-1908, James Walter moving in in 1909. No entry for 1910. Between 1911 & 1913 Arthur Bond was occupier. Arthur Leason Davis remained in the house for 26 years between 1914 and 1940 - the Misses Davis in 1953. Elizabeth Doris Davis lived there in 2014 and now Georgia Doran lives there.
This page is part of the Directory of Buildings of Townscape Merit (BTMs) and Listed Buildings in Teddington assembled by the Planning and History Groups of The Teddington Society. Click on any photo for a higher resolution version. Copyright for the material on this page rests with the contributor.