Shacklegate Lane, "The Mortuary"
Road: Shacklegate Lane
Property: "The Mortuary"
‘The PRINCIPAL BUILDING is the two chapels standing c 70m north of the main entrance along the main drive. Hidden among trees and shrubbery next to the central entrance on Shacklegate Lane is the Gothic-style mortuary (1879).’
© Historic England 2017. The National Heritage List for England entry contained in this material was obtained on 29/8/17. The most publicly available up to date National Heritage List Entries can be obtained from www.historicengland.org.uk
This page is part of the Directory of Buildings of Townscape Merit (BTMs) and Listed Buildings in Teddington assembled by the Planning and History Groups of The Teddington Society. Click on any photo for a higher resolution version. Copyright for the material on this page rests with the contributor.