Park Road "Teddington Lodge"
Road: Park Road, Teddington
Property: "Teddington Lodge"
According to Royal Parks Artefacts Survey, the Lodge was built in 1827 on the site of the earlier lodge shown on Bridgeman's Plan c. 1713. They also have evidence that it was extended in around 1897. They have no records of who designed or built it. (2014). Teddington Lodge is just inside Teddington Gate in Bushy Park
This page is part of the Directory of Buildings of Townscape Merit (BTMs) and Listed Buildings in Teddington assembled by the Planning and History Groups of The Teddington Society. Click on any photo for a higher resolution version. Copyright for the material on this page rests with the contributor.