Park Lane 26
Road: Park Lane, Teddington
Nos. 24, 26 and 28 comprise a terrace of three houses, known as Overton Villas in 1878.
No. 26 is the centre of the terrace and is larger than the two on either side, being double-fronted, 2-storey, painted brick, slate roof with velux windows, sash windows with brick arches and a gable porch over the front door. It has a medium sized front garden.
This page is part of the Directory of Buildings of Townscape Merit (BTMs) and Listed Buildings in Teddington assembled by the Planning and History Groups of The Teddington Society. Click on any photo for a higher resolution version. Copyright for the material on this page rests with the contributor.