Hampton Road, "Teddington Memorial Hospital"
Road: Hampton Road, Teddington
Property: "Teddington Memorial Hospital"
Just the front of the hospital is the BTM. It was designed by John Armitage in 1928. It is a 2-storey red brick and tile building with a modern flat-roof extension at the east end, used as a physio-therapy department. It occupies the sites of nos. 1-15 Hampton Road.
This page is part of the Directory of Buildings of Townscape Merit (BTMs) and Listed Buildings in Teddington assembled by the Planning and History Groups of The Teddington Society. Click on any photo for a higher resolution version. Copyright for the material on this page rests with the contributor.