Church Road 76-78, "The Abercorn Arms"
Road: Church Road, Teddington
Property: 76-78, "The Abercorn Arms" pub
The Abercorn Arms Public House was built pre-1871. 2-storey building, painted brick. Sash windows, with rounded tops to the upper-storey windows. A high parapet conceals roofing.
This page is part of the Directory of Buildings of Townscape Merit (BTMs) and Listed Buildings in Teddington assembled by the Planning and History Groups of The Teddington Society. Click on any photo for a higher resolution version. Copyright for the material on this page rests with the contributor.