Cambridge Road 2-30
Road: Cambridge Road
A row of semi-detached, 2-storey, double fronted houses built in brick with slate roofs. Octagonal bow windows on both floors. No. 4 is named The White House (1974) and was a doctor's surgery. No. 8 possibly built 1899. Some of these houses in 2014 have had their front garden converted to a car parking space.
This page is part of the Directory of Buildings of Townscape Merit (BTMs) and Listed Buildings in Teddington assembled by the Planning and History Groups of The Teddington Society. Click on any photo for a higher resolution version. Copyright for the material on this page rests with the contributor.